Eco-friendly, polyurethane, thixotropic organic sealant with a high level of resistance to abrasion for fractionizing joints, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. safeguards the health of the environment. UltraSeal Flex 25 guarantees the water-tightness of seals under the most extreme levels of thermal and mechanical stress in industrial and commercial flooring subject to heavy traffic. High-performance, single-component adhesive sealant for various construction materials. Low modulus sealant based on hybrid technology.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, and silicones
- Low modulus (±25% joint movement)
- 600% Elongation
- Joints up to 50mm
- Moisture curing, almost odourless
- No bubbling
- Resistance to UV, water and weather
- Permanently elastic
Areas of Use:
- For sealing and bonding, in internal and external building applications, of plinths, profiles, insulating and decorative panels.
- Excellent adhesion to metal substrates (aluminium, galvanized steel, copper, Stainless steel) and to building materials in general (cement, wood, bricks, glass, PVC, In-situ concrete, and render, Precast and tilt-up panels, Plasterboard face and paper lined recessed edges, Fibre cement sheet, Aluminium windows, GRC, fibreglass and mostly specialty panel systems, and Painted wood)
- Flexible bonding of elements that may be subject to vibrations. Fractionizing joints on concrete floors, and balconies.
Certified, eco-friendly, organic, water-based, waterproofing product for substrates in damp environments. Single-component with very low volatile organic compound emissions. KeraTrade WPM is a one-part, highly elastic, Class 3, water-based polyurethane waterproofing membrane system that meets the requirements of AS3740 by complying with AS/NZ 4858 & AS4654.2. As a waterproofing membrane to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas to AS/NZ 3740. As a waterproofing membrane to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels to AS/NZ 4654.2.
It is not recommended as a membrane system in immersed applications (such as pools or spas) or negative side hydrostatic pressure.
- Suitable for subsequent laying of ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and natural stone using mineral adhesives
- High elasticity with 900% elongation and chemical stability
- It can be easily applied with a spreader or roller to any substrate
Areas of Use:
- Waterproofing of smooth, compact and absorbent substrates before laying ceramic coverings with adhesives.
- Compatible adhesives:
- mineral adhesives and mineral adhesives with SAS technology
- single-component and two-component organic mineral adhesives
- cement-based, water-dispersed, reactive-epoxy and polyurethane two-component adhesives
- As a waterproofing membrane to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas to AS/NZ 3740.
- As a waterproofing membrane to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- Suitable for concrete; cement rendered masonry; FC sheeting; water resistant plasterboard; and structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS2269-2004) substrates.